Monday, February 24, 2014

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa...::beats chest vigorously::

Dear friends, loved ones, snoopers, and others genuinely caring about our progress,

I am Goose, our intrepid blog boss.  I was trying for a title that sounded less self-aggrandizing, but I'm a sucker for alliteration.  After some bumps in the road, some my fault, some beyond my control (I'm going to blame most of my inadequacies on the latter...) it appears that the blog is up and more or less running.  Or crawling, depending on the typing speed of the day's blogger.  Internet-related troubles aside, things are going particularly well in the Southern Hemisphere (the water really does spin the other way down here!) or at least in the part of it in which we currently find ourselves. 

Luckily for me, I am surrounded by a crew much more technologically-savvy than I, and so they have, by and large, been able to update despite my electronic ineptitude.  That said, you have my solemn vow on a stack of pancakes that I will do all that is within my considerabl(y miniscule) power to see to it that our blog keeps you daily appraised of our progress. 

As always, we thank you for your financially supporting our coming, your prayerfully supporting our working and the constant encouragement which you bring to each of us with your emails. 

Hold fast, and keep the Faith (but not to yourselves.)

I remain yours in Christ,
--Goose!

No comments:

Post a Comment